1. SHOTGUN WEDDING VOL 4 (DTL VS. SYRUP GIRLS)
GRIME/HIPHOP/GHETTOTECH/CRUNK/ELECTRO DJ MIX
VIOLENT TURD RECORDS.
2. V/A LEAF RECORDS CHECK THE WATER Since its initial foundation ten years ago by ex-4AD press officer Tony Morley, UK-based experimental / leftfield electronic music label Leaf has explored a self-professed 'suicidally eclectic' path that's also resulted in the unveiling of several major talents along the way – witness the critically lauded likes of Caribou (formerly Manitoba), Four Tet and Susumu Yokota, who've all contributed pivotal releases to the label's highly respected back catalogue.
3. Nara '67 - Import CD Bossa Nova/Tropicalia in Portugeuse
4. The Wind That Blows The Robots Arms CD The ingredients: old school metronomic beats, drill & bass cranial shakeups, sci-fi cinematic ambience and atomizing glitch hop. Shaken or stirred, this is a very fine cocktail indeed.
5. Lesbians On Ecstasy Giggles in the Dark Remix Features remixes by such gaylords and fag hags as: Le Tigre, Tracy + the Plastics, Sean Kosa, Kids on TV, dj Ai, Scream Club, Jody Bleyle (from Team Dresch), Katastrophe and 1-Speed Bike.
6. METHODS OF DEFIANCE the Only Way to Go is Down New York City's finest blend of do it yourself/resist/outsmart/destroy comes together under one name Method of Defiance. 1 legendary bassist, 1 iconoclastic beat and sound splicer, and 1 time defying drummer join forces on A project 2 years in the making.<--the newest hardest Digital Mayhem from the master: Bill Laswell.